Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Gypsies are Home !

Were back from our Flea Market trip! Be sure to click on the song to the right while you you enjoy the photos. The song is so me! I love it....

Janet came over to say hi , I was so happy to see her, she is a special lady....talented, always so calm and easy to be around, thanks for your visit Janet:) Sweet Cassandra came to visit, she is so talented and such a sweet friend....
MY Dad and mom came to visit us and help out, below is Kayla, Dad and myself....




A happy customer wearing her new pink lace dress!
This sweet customer below tried on the smallest little jean lace jacket I had in stock, boy she rocked it ! Yep she also took it home with her!


Becky from Lace & Lures blog also came by to visit, she is sooo sweet I was happy to meet her finally!

My contest winning table quickly sold Friday , I was sad to see it go :(












My little sweetie posing, she was a great help!

















small but sweet, I guess that's how everyone starts out right...:)















































































The night we arrived it was muggy out, buggy, yuk, we always sleep in our trailer the first night, the two blow up beds were a great idea until we discovered one was broke :) Well , I was ready for our hotel room by the end of Friday. The show was fun and we are geared up for the next in February! Bigger and better , we always learn from the last show, this time I need a full length mirror, dressing room and another chair!












8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog!! I have an award for you. Please pick it up when you get the chance~

    KeKe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, I will be viewing this post more than once to soak everything in. I am in awe of seeing all the gorgeous stuff you make in one place. I have said it before and I will keep saying it...YOU are an ARTIST girl!
    It looks like you had a great sale.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to stop by and see you. Your booth was grand. I can't wait to see all your goodies in Feb!

    :) Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so happy to see you again Kim and excited about my purse and cuff! Your clothing is so fab...I hope that I can visit again in Feb for some more things...xoxo, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your booth looked amazing...very cute stuff!
    Looks warm there!
    Not here...
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your booth is amazing!!Very beautiful pieces. I love your blog and I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I found your blog via Rebecca For Vintage Living...what a wonderful blog you have and such adorable wares! So glad to have found your blog...I am now a follower and I will be back! Happy thoughts and many blessings! Denise:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I were the size I was... when I was young.....I would surely love wearing your clothes..they are simply amazing.
    That lady at the top who has on the pink dress..looks like Celine Dion !


    Rose

    http://delightfulclutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It makes my Day...