Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Romantic Designs

Here are a few designs I made with old vintage tablecloth fabrics, doilies, vintage buttons ribbons and more. So romantic, they remind me of the Austrailian Outback.....













My little model in a corset ruched top I made with silk ribbons with a matching cuff






























































This pretty blouse was a great find with floral urns violins, romantic sayings ...so pretty with my hand made lace jeweled belt.....

























































1 comment:

  1. Your Paris Rags are gorgeous, Kimberly! You really have an eye for finding gorgeous things and then embellishing them with more beauty! I love that sweet little model of yours, too!! She is just too sweet! Continued success on your new venture!
    love & hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It makes my Day...