Monday, September 28, 2009

Pink Fairytale







Hi Ladies! Thanks for stopping by..... Things here are busy, as you all are I'm sure :) Here is one item I finished, I revamped this beautiful old vintage pink baby doll. It was longer so I cut it down for top length. It came out so pretty, the center has a beautiful removable brooch. Tons of vintage lace, it's so romantic. For now I'm listing my items to Etsy Here Thanks so much for your comments, I really need them, sometimes I wonder what am I doing! After painting for so many years I find I haven't picked up my brush in a while. There are so many new rose painters popping up with websites starting with the name Shabby it's crazy. Though what I'm doing Magnolia Pearl has pretty much cornered the market on, I still feel my items are really pretty and unique. My new idea will be up to view soon! To explain , I love flea markets, generally I go to huge ones, lots of walking, up hill down hill, toting my little grocery cart for my treasures. I hate carrying a purse, even over the shoulder, or my next option would be an ugly nylon fanny pack, well I decided to make my own version of the fanny pack only mine will be BEAUTIFUL! Lace, trims, sport zipper on top for easy and safe money handling, room for cell phone, wallet, and best of all it comes in all different vintage fabrics! It will look so cool with your Style clothing, jeans etc. I'm so exited! Now , Ready for the name..... Gypsy Flea market Hipster! I'm working on many designs for our upcoming show in Mount Dora end of November. They are so awesome , easy buckle to clip on your waist which is adjustable. Very gypsy Chic! I'll be back soon with photos so check back !! Have a lovely week, lots of Hugs, Kimberly

7 comments:

  1. OMG be still my heart, so pretty, and girlie pink
    can't wait to see your booth in Nov.
    and your work is so much prettier and wispy fairy-like, Magnolia Pearl doesn't do fairy LOL
    Kaerie Faerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!! That is STUNNING! So pretty and girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Love the vintage seam binding that you used to embellish with.
    I think the Gypsy flea market hipster sounds perfect. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I already know it will be stunning, just like this darling top.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is beautiful. It doesn't matter how many people out there are doing something similar, they're not you, so it's not your work. I love your blog, and your vintage creations. They are so beautiful. Sending smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very lovely! I love pink and lace, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how amazingly lovely!

    lizzie sent me! she is in full swoon over her treats from you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love your YUMMMY stuff....lace, ribbons and florals....ALL GOOD THINGS. And Pastel at that !

    Rose
    Http://delightfulclutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It makes my Day...