Sunday, October 31, 2010

Greetings

Just a few lovely favorite items I featured this month, some hand made some are my fabulous finds. I get so exited when I find romantic clothing, seems it sells so fast so I guess I'm doing something right! The belts continue to shine I thank all the ladies who order them, each one is truly a work of art. This month of November I'm renting a bigger space at my favorite antique shop in the historic district of jacksonville. I'm exited to decorate it tomorrow! I will be sure to post some pics, should be fun:) Sweet week to all you fabulous talented ladies Luv, Kim














4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clothes, I just found some vintage slips, they are linen with a small strip of lace at the top and bottom. I think you have just given me inspiration to dress them up. I am going to sign off here and go snoop around your sight for ideas. Thanks

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! Very Nice!!

    Hugs
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been awhile Kimberly....

    Romantic clothes are out there... I don't usually go to Malls, but I had to get a particular thing and WoW, so much lace and ruffles are out there in the younger shops. I was wondering what is that in 2nd picture... a belt? and also the very last picture is that something you are going to sell?

    Have fun decorating--

    Love & Hugs to You*

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It makes my Day...