Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Website Goodies!

Working day and night on stocking the website, I cant wait to get it up and running. I came up with a few pretty items, one is a beautiful old vintage slip, white with chiffon and I made it into a beautiful top, it looks adorable with the lace jacket. The jean jacket is hand emroidered with a whimsical pink roses design, I added vintage couture Mary Mcfadden solid beaded pink cuffs to it, stunning , really funky electric cowgirl, I love it! I made some pretty lace brooches, some of them come with the tops. Well off to bed to dream up more pretty vintage inspired goodies. Keep your eyes out for a new post for the Grand Opening of the website! Our first buying customer will receive a beautiful custom cuff they design obn the house! I'm so exited! Have a great week! Kimberly



































2 comments:

I love your comments! It makes my Day...