Friday, May 1, 2009

WEBSITE OPEN! Sneek Peek!
















Well finally the first page is up, you can take a peek at the enter page, were working hard to get everything up! Here are a few more beauties added today. Well be having a givaway for the grand opening so I will be visiting you all to extend an invitation! Thanks so much for all your kind emails and thoughts of my new venture. I truly hope it becomes a beautiful place to visit and afordable romance for everyone! Hugs, Kimberly Here is the link! ParisRags

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the opening of your website. I love the soft look and all the beautiful items you've posted here. Can't wait.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks beautiful!!!!

    Heart Hugs,
    coleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking! (clapping and jumping for joy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blog! Can't wait to see your website...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim! I just left Stacy's blog to visit yours. FYI--I'm on my way to post your banner on my blog as well. I am simply blown away by your beautiful creations! Nothing makes a girl feel like a girl, then vintage clothing. Thank you so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite ~ i can't wait to see what other lovely things you will carry! Best wishes! xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kimmy, Love your Blog, thanks for helping me get mine up.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It makes my Day...