Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Browser Difficulties


Hi Everyone! Just an update regarding which browser you use to view my new website ParisRags.com , if by chance you are using the new Google Chrome, Safari or FireFox, chances are you cant click on the photo menu (That photo is how I feel about the situation) :(. You can however surf the website with explorer or other browsers with no problem. My website guy, ( hubby) is working on the time consuming problem to get it running for every browser. In the mean time just pop up your explorer to view. Sorry for the inconvenience!! Hugs, Kimberly!

3 comments:

  1. If it makes a difference, I have Foxfire and did not have a problem wandering around your lovely site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo is perfect for computer problems. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim ~ I hope you are getting all of this worked out! What a drag....! ~Stacy~

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It makes my Day...