Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Dreaming
















Hi Ladies Spring is almost here, well at my house it is, well not really but I did make my first spring jacket. Let me say, I'm so proud of it, totally constructed by me. I started with pale pink linen soaked in tea with the gauze and lace. The back is cut out to see through the gauze and lace. I did get my inspiration for this from Sestra Moja....do a search sometime.... ugh...beauty beyond words....Anyway here is my dream jacket/vest . it fits me too, but yes it's in my etsy shop, for now. After the last show I discovered I need to be more free and creative, I tend to make things too rigid , sewing every little seam just right, this time I just threw that to the wind and let loose! Well, back to work for me thanks for stopping by, I love your comments ! Kimberly

8 comments:

  1. You should be proud! It is gorgeous, wow..love it. I also totally love your blog header, beautiful.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly you've gone and done it again. This is a stunner! The fact that you can take such awesome things and meld them all together for one 'to die for' piece of artwork, is amazing to me. I would love to look up that inspiration of yours and know what it is that inspires you.
    Just beautiful! I love that you take the time to photogragh your work and show it to us. I know how much time that takes and your pictures are alway so lovely.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, love your blog and have enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful things! I love the pink slip(?)on the right sidebar!! It's to die for!!!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kimberly, I found your blog by going from blog to blog , and came up on My Artful Adventures.. I still have my jaw on the floor at all the beautiful creations.. I have added you to my blog list so i can keep up with you.. I just looked and said, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, mercy that is beautiful, I realy enjoyed looking.. A new favorite place to come and dream ... Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH! You are SO talented! Love everything!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It makes my Day...