Monday, February 22, 2010

Tents & Lace

Dear Friends! We arrived back home last night from our show in Mount Dora, I had so much fun with my family and friends. Despite some sad news this morning, my photos cheered me up a bit, I was proud of our little show and all the pretties one person can make in a short time. We met some wonderful sweet people and ran into old friends as well. My dad showed up Friday with is remarkable shelves and antique ceiling tin mirrors which added so much beauty to our displays. The first pic is of my basket chandelier, last year I had an old Victorian lamp decked out with roses and ribbons. The chandelier basket had little lights in it too....It will make its way to my living room after it's unpacked :) We had a great dressing room this year too! My Mm looked lovely as usual holding up Dads pretty antique tin. My Micayla taking a break in the back and minding our dogs we brought along. All in all it was a fun time. So now back to sewing and daily life as usual! Thanks so much everyone who came out to visit and sit a while with us! Thanks Cassandra for the company:) Hugs, Kimberly























































































































11 comments:

  1. Such pretty offerings! It's all so feminine and romatic.

    Kelly
    Second Hand Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful booth, and gorgeous products! It is a joy to stop by and see what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great booth, I hope I can catch one of your shows next time, I had to work the Orlando Boat Show, bummer business before lacy frillies
    Karey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooowwwzaa girl !! What a beautiful booth !! I love love everything you do !
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, such a gorgeous set up. I hope the show was a great success. I love the dressing room you created in your beautiful tent. BTW that is one lovely tent you have there.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing that tent all dressed up, I wouldn't be able to get there fast enough it is so desirable, knowing great things to be seen. I'm so glad you had a good time and was able to have your family help you out. It looks to me you really had your work cut for you.... my goodness look at all those romantic white dresses.... and your dad did a wonderful job with those tin things. Lot of work involved creating and you do it so well Kimberly.

    Hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how that small mirror shows the blue sky with fluffy white clouds above! What fun!!!
    Hugs,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for letting me hang out with you Kim! I had SO MUCH FUN and your booth was so lovely! xox Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim, I am sorry that I didn't get to come...but other things going on here. I hope that you sold lots, lots, and LOTS ~it's all so lovely. Whatever the sad news is...I'm sorry. ~xo~Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    Oh, your booth looks amazing, love the lace tent and your clothes look fabulous!
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your booth was perfect and I LOVE your creations!! I really love that jacket thingy with the ruffly edge around the top. As you can see I am not great with the words! So glad I found your blog, can't wait to see more.
    love,
    angela

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It makes my Day...